About Our School
At iQ Academy California – Los Angeles (iQLA), your child can learn in the ways that are right for them—at home, on the road, or wherever there’s an internet connection. But the benefits of online school extend far beyond convenience and can make a big difference for your student.
Benefits of Online Schooling with IQLA
While the benefits of a personalized education experience will be different for each student, some of the main advantages iQLA families enjoy are as follows:
- Public school at home empowers families to control their school environment.
- Students work at their own pace, adjusting the amount of time they spend on topics based on their rate of understanding.
- Online school allows families to balance learning with other commitments such as work, extracurricular activities, or family responsibilities.
- Learning online helps students expand their understanding as students from various backgrounds come together in virtual classrooms to exchange ideas and perspectives.
- Online learning hones digital literacy skills, a crucial competence in the modern workforce.
IQLA at a Glance
Open to California residents of eligible counties in grades TK–12*
Personalized approach to education
Rigorous, interactive curriculum
College and career counseling
Field trips, extracurricular activities, and clubs
*iQLA can only accept students living in these counties:
- Los Angeles County
- Kern County
- Orange County
- San Bernardino County
- Ventura County